How to play: Taylor Swift - Patient Zero (Electric Guitar Solo & Band Tabs) I made for the Instrumental for Musical Notes Chords Sheet Music
🎵 I provide complete sheet music (notation and tabs) in PDF format, along with free bonuses: an interactive video a MusicXML file, and MIDI audio. You decide the price (with a minimum $25 for Solo Instrumental & Band version).
1. Ask me / let me know via Email: acoustictophits@gmail.com or whatsapp https://wa.me/message/CSEQ2Z37ID53D1
2. Request access here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ROUhbgewQwjlN53QYbzYGHCNPl08xbD5
3. Pay here: https://www.paypal.com/ncp/payment/AWUGSXNQPVZR6
4. I will open access to the score partiture
Note: There may be a time difference between you and me. I use the Southeast Asian time zone, so please be patient, I will provide access to the PDF folder you ordered as soon as possible (no later than 1 day).
🎵 Download without waiting print PDF Notes Tabs interactive music + midi https://www.mymusic5.com/id/rullifinger/528499
🎵 More explore musical notes tabs https://linktr.ee/rullifinger
🎵
No comments:
Post a Comment