Monday, October 5, 2026

Taylor Swift - Patient Zero (Tenor Saxophone & Band)

 

How to play: Taylor Swift - Patient Zero (Tenor Saxophone & Band) I made for the Instrumental for Musical Notes Chords Sheet Music


🎵 I provide complete sheet music (notation and tabs) in PDF format, along with free bonuses: an interactive video a MusicXML file, and MIDI audio. You decide the price (with a minimum of $25 for the Solo Instrumental & Band version).


1. Ask me / let me know via Email: acoustictophits@gmail.com or whatsapp https://wa.me/message/CSEQ2Z37ID53D1

2. Request access here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1YKA-uewpeDEOwGdlXGvxoY4Kv11xtssA

3. Pay here: https://www.paypal.com/ncp/payment/AWUGSXNQPVZR6

4. I will open access to the score partiture


Note: There may be a time difference between you and me. I use the Southeast Asian time zone, so please be patient, I will provide access to the PDF folder you ordered as soon as possible (no later than  1 day).


🎵 Download without waiting PDF Notes Tabs music https://karyakarsa.com/RulliFinger/taylor-swift-patient-zero-saxophone-amp-band-pdf


🎵 More explore musical notes tabs https://linktr.ee/rullifinger


🎵 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taylor Swift - Patient Zero (Tenor Saxophone & Band)

  How to play:  Taylor Swift - Patient Zero  (Tenor Saxophone & Band) I made for the Instrumental for Musical Notes Chords Sheet Music ...