Friday, October 9, 2026

Banjaare - Barsaat | Spider-Man (Brand New Day Edition) (Guitar Fingerstyle Tabs)

 

How to play: Banjaare - Barsaat | Spider-Man (Brand New Day Edition) (Guitar Fingerstyle Tabs) I made for the Instrumental for Musical Notes Chords Sheet Music


🎵 I provide complete sheet music (notation and tabs) in PDF format, along with free bonuses: an interactive video a MusicXML file, and MIDI audio. You decide the price (with a minimum $7, or $25 for Solo Instrumental & Band version).


1. Ask me / let me know via Email: acoustictophits@gmail.com or whatsapp https://wa.me/message/CSEQ2Z37ID53D1

2. Request access here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JbYVvD9mQ7sqw8pc8bKA0x36oC-jI1Yr

3. Pay here: https://www.paypal.com/ncp/payment/AWUGSXNQPVZR6

4. I will open access to the score partiture


Note: There may be a time difference between you and me. I use the Southeast Asian time zone, so please be patient, I will provide access to the PDF folder you ordered as soon as possible (no later than  1 day).


🎵 Download without waiting PDF with interactive Tabs music xml https://paidtabs.com/RulsAcoustic/xdbt06uE5o0


🎵 More explore musical notes tabs https://linktr.ee/rullifinger


🎵 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Banjaare - Barsaat | Spider-Man (Brand New Day Edition) (Guitar Fingerstyle Tabs)

  How to play:  Banjaare - Barsaat | Spider-Man (Brand New Day Edition)  (Guitar Fingerstyle Tabs) I made for the Instrumental for Musical N...